    bought a laptop. I can connect to other wireless networks from my laptop, BUT
    my home connection is not on my list, why is that and how can I get connected
    through my home computer instead of outside networks?! PLEASE HELP ME!

    Guest, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    bobo Guest

    bobo, Aug 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    bobo Guest

    sorry posted to wrong subject ;-)

    bobo, Aug 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Wrong subject and wrong answer. See my reply to you in the other newsgroup.

    Malke

    Malke, Aug 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    Bobo Guest

    I though I had already said I had posted to the wrong subject and apologised
    so looking at your signature I don't know whether to call you
    Jumbo or Dumbo

    Bobo, Aug 7, 2006