    I've got an Acer TravelMate 2420 Laptop and while I'm at the appartment I
    can't get on any of the hot spots, But I walk over to the laundry mat at the
    appartments I can get on some times. How can I fix this problem.

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've got the same problem with a Netgear card. It must be a registry problem
    but no one seems to know haw to cure it.

    Ken

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Surely someone knows what to do. Thanks alot .

    Guest, Mar 22, 2007
  4. Hi
    If you know for sure that there are Hotspot within the range of your
    apartment then it might be some thing that need to be fixing.
    But it sound like there is No available Hotspot transmitting viable signal
    to your apartment.
    Free Wireless connection is Not readily available commodity all over the
    USA. Most people who use Wireless has their own private or corporate Access
    Points and Internet connection.
    If you want to check the computers Wireless settings these might help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 22, 2007
  5. Guest