Wireless networked hp printer will not print from Word

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have an hp (F300, all in one) printer that I've connected to my wireless
    MAXg Router 5461(US Robotics) to use with a desktop and a laptop. It prints
    from either computer in notepad or from any website, but will not print from
    Word.
    Through Microsoft web suggestions, I've upgraded to XP service pack 3, and
    upgraded my Office 2002 software on both computers.

    I've tried the F300 driver (crashed Word), and USRobotics suggested using
    driver 990c, which doesn't crash the program, but also doesn't allow word to
    print. changing Print processors (options are hpzpp43a and WinPrint on
    laptop; those plus CMPriNT on desktop), and making sure Default data type is
    "RAW."

    I've changed "Enable advanced printing features" to disabled.

    What else can I do?
    Thanks!

    Guest, Aug 30, 2006