    connect to. I just want to be able to choose o connect to my network and not
    my neighbors.

    Thanks for any help.

    Ricky, Aug 15, 2008

  2. Ricky

    Pavel A. Guest

    Are you sure that the "Local area connection" device is
    indeed the wireless, and not the ethernet card?

    --PA

    Pavel A., Aug 15, 2008

  3. Hi
    Check the Device Manger, if the Wireless card does not appear there, unplug
    the card,
    Uninstall its software, reboot, and do a new install.
    If it does not work you might need a new Wireless card.
    In general, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 15, 2008