    I'm not very experienced with this stuff. I just know enough to get into
    trouble!
    Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Guest, Feb 12, 2007

  2. Hi
    The repair error indicates that there is No Network entry for you Wireless
    card.
    First make sure that the card is On if you had to switch it On, reboot and
    Windows would install TCP/IP.
    Otherwise, may be this can Help.
    This page might help in finding issues of the Network hardware and basic
    settings, http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    If the Hardware and the Network settings are OK, you have to configure the
    Wireless aspects.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 12, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Jack,
    The TCP/IP settings appear ok as per the ezlan.net debug page. I tried a
    direct connection to my router from my laptop and it still does not work. It
    is telling me that it cannot renew my IP address and that I have limited or
    no connectivity. I haven't had a chance to try anything else yet, so that's
    all I have for now until later tonight.
    Thanks!
    Dave

    Guest, Feb 13, 2007