    drops. Have checked the power save option for the adaptor and it is disabled.
    Windows is configured to manage to the wireless network.

    Any suggestions much appreciated

    Guest, Oct 29, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This was ONE problem of many I had setting up my wireless network. In my
    case, pressing the reset button on the router did it. Make sure you know all
    the settings, or saved it before doing the reset.

    Guest, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mike Hyndman Guest

    Jan,

    What's your "idle time (minute)" set to in Inernet WAN > Connection Type >
    PPPoA(Routing Mode, for multiple PCs)
    If not zero, try it.

    HTH
    MH

    Mike Hyndman, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Hi
    1. Make sure that your SSID is broadcasting.
    2. Try few different Wireless Channels.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 29, 2006