    Is there any way to stop Windows from disconnecting me from my network?

    Thanks!
    Ryan

    =?Utf-8?B?UnluZXQ=?=, Nov 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UnluZXQ=?=

    Malke Guest

    In the Wireless Network settings, there is a place to choose the option
    "only connect to preferred networks" which you should enable. This will
    stop the problem you're having. You'll need to look around, probably in
    the Advanced section. Sorry to be so vague as to its exact location,
    but my laptop is not on right now.

    Malke

    Malke, Nov 16, 2004