    recognizes the network, but it only connects on the old adapter. I tried
    disableing it but lost all internet connection. How can I set it up so that
    it reads the proper connection. Thanks Neil

    ndkco, May 8, 2009

  2. Hi
    If you disable the old Adapter and the new Adapter is Not picking the
    connection it means that its installation is not Valid.
    Make sure that you have the latest drivers for the OS, Uninstall the
    adapter, Reinstall with the most recent drivers.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 8, 2009

  3. ndkco

    ndkco Guest

    Hi Jack

    I know how to disable the internet connection but not sure about the
    wireless card. I'll play around and try to find out . Will let you know.
    Thanks Neil

    ndkco, May 8, 2009
  4. Hi
    Installed devices can be disabled by going to the Device Manager, Right
    Click on the device entry, and click Disable.
    Enabling is a similar process.
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/GhostNIC.jpg
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], May 9, 2009