    suggestions that he replace his alkalines with NiMH. I am fully aware
    that I can't possibly know for certain which was meant. You think you
    know, which makes you wrong.

    Mitch Crane, Nov 30, 2006

  2. BestMouse

    UCLAN Guest

    Kony often ignores a poster's stated question and replies that there
    is a better way of doing it. In this case (the mouse and batteries),
    he chose a literal response, and those that did not are wrong.

    Go figure.

    UCLAN, Nov 30, 2006

  3. BestMouse

    UCLAN Guest

    Shall we start posting message IDs where *YOU* ignored giving an
    answer to a poster's specific question, but instead explained what
    *YOU* thought was a better solution?

    UCLAN, Nov 30, 2006
  4. BestMouse

    UCLAN Guest

    The OP asked ONE specific question:

    "Which wireless mouse has the longest battery life?"

    The inescapable answer is a mouse that utilizes a charging cradle.
    THREE YEARS plus on the manufacturer supplied batteries.

    A specific answer to a specific question.

    UCLAN, Nov 30, 2006
  5. BestMouse

    kony Guest

    You continually think I'm going to agree, instead of
    accepting we have a difference of opinion.

    Our opinions have been expressed adequately and at this
    point there is nothing productive coming from the
    discussion... a good point to wait for any further info from
    the OP else let the thread die.

    kony, Nov 30, 2006
  6. BestMouse

    kony Guest

    If you're so upset that you want to spend the time doing
    that, if it'd make you feel better - have fun with it.

    kony, Nov 30, 2006
  7. BestMouse

    kony Guest

    I can see you don't understand the predominate definition of
    battery life, but the curious part is that it still escaped
    your understanding even after the OP clearly stated a desire
    for Duracell alkalines instead of rechargeables. Again I
    suggest you read what the OP wrote, I don't know how the OP
    could have made it any clearer.

    This thread is a waste of our time, be content that we don't
    have to agree.

    kony, Nov 30, 2006
  8. BestMouse

    Mitch Crane Guest

    No, I'm well aware that you'll never agree that both suggestions were
    good ones.

    Mitch Crane, Nov 30, 2006
  9. BestMouse

    UCLAN Guest

    Again, the OP asked *ONE*, and only one, specific question:

    "Which wireless mouse has the longest battery life?"

    Have you an example where the mouse operates for over THREE YEARS
    on the same manufacturer supplied batteries, without ever removing
    the batteries? No, I didn't think so.

    UCLAN, Nov 30, 2006
  10. BestMouse

    kony Guest

    Good for your needs, sure. Good answer when someone
    specifically states they want something else? Bit of grey
    area.

    kony, Dec 1, 2006
  11. BestMouse

    UCLAN Guest

    OP: "Which wireless mouse has the longest battery life?"

    I'd say the answer fit the OP's needs. No "grey" area there.

    UCLAN, Dec 1, 2006

  12. If it's a riddle, I'd say "The one you never use." Yay! <yay>

    To me clowns are not funny!
    In fact, they are kind of scary.
    I have often wondered where this started...
    I think it may go back to the time I went to the Paris circus
    and a clown jumped off his litte bus - and then killed my Au Pair.

    This makes me believe the French are not cowards at all.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2006