    are specific to setting up a Cisco Aironet 1200 with Microsoft Radius (IAS)?

    Thanks
    Ken

    AdminKen, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Hi Ken,

    You can can successfully setup PEAP-MSCHAPv2 with Microsoft IAS. From the
    Server/IAS side you'll need to configured the AD remote access settings for
    users or user groups, IAS policy and add the RADIUS clients with the proper
    shared secret.

    Here's some more information on IAS

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...elp/3e94a25d-8922-4935-b248-540aa6b8c510.mspx

    Here is a document published by Cisco that shows how to configure their
    Access Point for PEAP.

    http://www.cisco.com/application/pd.../ps430/c2001/ccmigration_09186a008025d6ba.pdf

    Once you have the the AP configured then make sure the client is properly
    configured for PEAP authentication.

    Make sure you check the System event logs on the server and look for IAS
    events related to wireless authentication.

    Good luck,

    Gavin

    Gavin Hewitt [MSFT], Apr 1, 2005

  3. Hi Ken,

    You can successfully setup PEAP-MSCHAPv2 with Microsoft IAS. From the
    Server/IAS side you'll need to configured the AD remote access settings for
    users or user groups, IAS policy and add the RADIUS clients with the proper
    shared secret.

    Here's some more information on IAS

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...elp/3e94a25d-8922-4935-b248-540aa6b8c510.mspx

    Here is a document published by Cisco that shows how to configure their
    Access Point for PEAP.

    http://www.cisco.com/application/pd.../ps430/c2001/ccmigration_09186a008025d6ba.pdf

    Once you have the AP configured then make sure the client is properly

    Gavin Hewitt [MSFT], Apr 1, 2005
  4. AdminKen

    Jeffrey Chong

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Been trying this too

    I have been trying to make the Aironet 1130AG to work with the MS IAS.

    I keeps getting the error 22 at the event log. This only apply if I set it too LEAP or EAP-FAST (both CHAPv2) as according to ms documentation.

    If I use 802.1x authentication, it totally failed without any error msg.

    Jeffrey Chong, Sep 4, 2006