    just stop working? Is it time for a new router?

    TIA,
    David

    David Schwartz, Jul 4, 2008

  2. David Schwartz

    Mark_ Guest

    I had a Linksys Router that did the same thing about a year ago. Same
    problem wired but no wireless. As it turned out the Router had gone bad...

    Mark_, Jul 5, 2008

  3. David Schwartz

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Do a factory reset on the router. If the wireless still does not
    work and it shows as broadcasting the SSID in the interface AND
    you've changed the SSID name AND channel to rule out interference
    from neighbors, it is time to replace it.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jul 5, 2008
  4. Hi
    Do a hard Reset (as suggest above by Barb).
    Then think about it in terms like, Yeah, I got a new Wireless router.
    I.e., connect with a wire to the device and configure it from scratch, if it
    does not work then its time for a new one.
    make sure that it is Not your Wireless computer too,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 5, 2008