Wireless Internet Connection between 3 laptops

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by noelatwork, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. noelatwork

    noelatwork

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear all,

    I want to set up a wireless network between three laptops.

    Finally, i want to share the internet connection between these three laptops. I have the boradband conenction coming to a modem. the modem is wired to my laptop, where the wirless network is setup. Will other laptops be able to access internet through my laptop?

    here i am trying to setup a wireless internet conenction without a router. is it possible?

    please help!

    regards
    NoeL

    noelatwork, Aug 2, 2007