    If I get a Motorola WA840G 802.11g Wireless Access Point, or a Netgear
    WGT634U 802.11g Wireless Network Router and a NEC WiFi 802.11g/b Wireless
    Laptop PC Card, will these work togeather to set up a wireless network???

    Guest, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Yeah, standard 802.11b/g works across Brands.
    However the Netgear WGT634U is 802.11g Super(108Mb/sec.). To take advantage
    of the super you need a matching Netgear 802.11g Super card, otherwise it
    would work as a regular 802.11g
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ok, thanks. If I do jut get the Netgear WGT634U, and the NEC WiFi 802.11g/b
    Wireless Laptop PC Card, about what is the range it will pick up?

    Guest, Aug 9, 2005