    dont see the wireless icon and also "wireless connections" tab in
    "Network and dialup connections". I checked the hardware it says device
    is working properly. Can some one help me out on this? Thanks.

    Ramesh, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Ramesh

    Malke Guest

    The Wireless Zero Configuration service needs to be running:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20040311.shtml

    Windows Zero Configuration (SP1) -
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg1102.mspx

    Windows Zero Configuration (SP2) -
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0804.mspx

    Malke

    Malke, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Ramesh

    Ramesh Guest

    Hi guys,

    I am still having the problem. I'm running win2000 and my "wireless
    configuration service" is running, but still i cant see wireless
    network connections.

    Any ideas.

    Ramesh, Sep 27, 2006