    wireless networks... they are unavailable. Actually, they aren't even
    listed by my laptop. It just says that there are no nearby networks. I have
    my firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. Please help if you can.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Don't forget to turn radio ON (use Proset utility or button on your laptop).

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 31, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello,

    Sorry to look a bit thick but how do I turn radio ON. I have had exactly
    the same problem and am pulling my hair out as to what I have done wrong!

    I have a linksys router and all works fine on the ethernet but not wireless,
    even though wireless worked great!

    THanks

    DB

    Guest, Apr 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Read the manual that came with your laptop or look in any documentation
    that might be preinstalled by the OEM. Many laptops have an FN+Some Key
    press that does it. Some Toshibas (for ex.) have a tiny switch. You'll
    just need to look at your machine.

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 3, 2006