    program.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

    Ann Watts, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Ann Watts

    Malke Guest

    If you are using AOL's Broadband, then you'll need to contact their tech
    support. Quite a while ago (maybe last year?) I set up a client's
    router to share AOL's Broadband (but wired) and at that time only the
    Linksys router was supported. This may have changed by now, but you
    would need to check with AOL.

    If you do not use AOL to access the Internet but a different broadband
    provider (and therefore use AOL's Bring Your Own Access plan), please
    post back with details.

    Malke

    Malke, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Ann Watts

    Guest Guest

    As you I recently set up the connection. Both laptop and main PC access AOL
    at same time. Are you on Planinum or Gold services from aol as I believe
    that ordinary AOL broadband does not support the multiple user on one account
    service.
    Hope this of help.

    Guest, Mar 13, 2005