    know of a way to fix this?

    Thanks,
    Chuck

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    kevindu28 Guest

    Are you using encryption? You might try to makes some configuration
    changes to the router side of your wireless network. I was
    experiencing the same things in my wireless network to the extent that
    even when I pinged one wireless client to another I was getting 25% to
    50% packet loss. So I went to the Linksys knownledge base which
    discribed a couple transmission parameters within the router to change
    which has given me a more stable connection. Last, is that I
    understand signal interference is a big thing. Phones, microwaves,
    etc. could cause your disconnects. So try a difference channel for your
    network.

    kevindu28, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jim Fox Guest

    Check Network Connections => Properties for your Linksys 11G card. Uncheck
    "AEGIS Protocol" if it is listed. Also, upgrade to SP2 if you are using
    WinXP.

    Jim Fox, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Carey Holzman, Dec 8, 2004
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It's not changing connections though, it's just dropping out. It's still
    doing it.

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004
  7. Did you try the suggestion I offered?

    Carey Holzman, Dec 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That URL talks about "Changing" connections, but mine is not changing, it's
    only dropping out for seconds at a time.

    Guest, Dec 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    andre Guest

    I'm not the OP but I DID try-it but when I stop WZC I lose the connection
    too!?

    andre, Dec 15, 2004