    Any suggestion(s) will be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Sammmy

    Guest, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Please try to solve this issue with the 3rd party.
    Unability to work under restricted account is a frequent error in such utilities.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 6, 2007

  3. Launch the 3rd party client from the restricted account with "runas" and
    user Administrator in a terminal/cmd-window, or shift-rigth-click (I
    think it is) the icon on the desktop from the account and choose
    Administrator and enter the password in the dialog window (xp) that
    appears.

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Oct 6, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello,
    Could you please elaborate more on what you meant by launching the 3rd party
    client from runas.

    Please if you can , give more details. I have tried very thing I could but
    still can't connect with limited user account, I have even give full control
    access to all users for the third party client folder.

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 8, 2007
  5. Then you'll have to give more information on your OS, your file system
    and your (3rd party) wireless client. Also, make sure you have disabled
    WZC (WZU).

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Oct 9, 2007
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello,
    My OS is XPSP2
    Enabled XP Firewall
    Disabled WZU
    Using Linksys WPC54GX Wirless Adaptor Uitility
    Let me know if you require more info.

    Thanks,

    Guest, Oct 9, 2007
  7. XP Pro? File system?

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Oct 11, 2007
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    XPSP File System = NTFS

    Guest, Oct 11, 2007
  9. Probably XP Pro

    Press the F1-key and type into the text field: runas.

    HTH

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Oct 15, 2007
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Alex, what exactly are u tallking about? typing 'runas' in F1

    Guest, Nov 2, 2007
  11. Into the text field. Pressing F1 gets you Windows help.

    HTHAW

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Nov 4, 2007