    Any feedback on this problem would be gratefully accepted.

    Regards
    Gerryw

    Guest, Jul 10, 2007

  2. Guest

    Chuck [MVP] Guest

    Gerry,

    What is your problem? Is it that you can't get an Internet connection from your
    computer? Or you can't get a file sharing connection from your computer to
    hers?

    Your report "her XP Pro computer which is connected wirelessly to via a
    Modem/Router to a ISP" is unintelligible.

    Please take a few minutes, and describe to us more clearly what the problem is.
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/background-information-useful-in.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/background-information-useful-in.html

    --
    Cheers,