    cisco AP...

    What's the command to allow it?

    thanks.

    Joe, Nov 4, 2005

  2. ~ My client cannot communicate(e.g. ping) each other connected to the
    ~ cisco AP...
    ~
    ~ What's the command to allow it?
    ~
    ~ thanks.

    It's allowed by default.

    Aaron Leonard, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Joe

    Uli Link Guest

    Usually used a simple security measure in public WLAN environments or
    when WLAN stations should be restricted to communicate with Ethernet
    connected hosts only.

    on CLI:
    conf t
    int Dot11 0
    no bridge-group 1 port-protected
    exit
    exit

    Through Browser:
    on the Interfaces -> Dot11Radio0 -> Settings
    Disable "Public Secure Packet Forwarding"

    This setting disables bridging on the same interface, so station A
    cannot communicate with station B. If A and B are associated to
    different radios (different APs) they will communicate, because both APs
    will bridge from Radio0 to Ethernet or vice versa.

    Uli Link, Nov 4, 2005