    what I need. Mostly, the links speak about a wireless connection inside
    the same building.

    Many thansk

    Tim Jacob, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Tim Jacob

    Houndog Guest

    Try the Linksys Range Expander, or what I did is put a WAP54G in my
    building set up as an AP, put one in the other setup as a Repeater..If
    you get thet stuff from Bestbuy and it does'nt do the Job, they'll take
    it back with no problem..

    Houndog, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Tim Jacob

    Guest Guest

    hey, guess what, you can make your own aerial(like sattellite dish) and just
    connect to your router aerial i/o on the router.. search for it.. i had seen
    it before. it can go as far as +-1km. instead of normal 10cm aerial, you can
    have a aerial which is like the cable TV ones(which are big). can connect
    very very far. search it up. ;)

    Guest, Feb 17, 2006