    the existing server and set the new router to gateway or router mode.

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, May 10, 2005

  2. Ray

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    I can Not give you a definitive answer since I am not sure how you are actually
    connected to the Internet and how your Network is configured to do NAT.

    In most cases the Router should connect directly to the Internet Modem and the network
    should be configures peer to peer around it: http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

    However it might be that in your case the Wireless Router should be configured as a
    Switch with an Access Point and plugged regular port to regular port into a switch past
    your server.

    Wireless Router as an AP: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), May 10, 2005