    the shop assistant said to just purchase the router. Is it possible to set
    up a network with just my laptop and router so I can have wireless internet
    connection?

    Guest, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Guest

    Dave Guest

    no, you also require an internet service provider and some method to connect
    from them to your router.

    Dave, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I do have a broadband intenet service provider but how would I connect my
    router to that service provider?
    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Guest

    Dave Guest

    either read the manual for the router or call the service provider and ask
    them... most likely you will need to do both to get all the right setup.

    Dave, Sep 14, 2005