    If anyone can help I would be grateful
    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...

    Chris_D, Feb 10, 2006

  2. This is from Intel, not Cisco, but is worth reading thoroughly and
    covers most of the general deployment details:

    ftp://download.intel.com/business/bss/infrastructure/wireless/deployment/hotspot.pdf

    Jeff Liebermann, Feb 10, 2006

  3. ~ I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco
    ~ 1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be
    ~ UK orientated
    ~
    ~ If anyone can help I would be grateful
    ~ Drop the ZZZ to reply
    ~
    ~ Cheers ...

    [posted and emailed]

    Assuming that you're interested in the BR1310s in a point-to-point
    or point-to-multipoint bridging application (as opposed to an
    access point application), see the following:

    Outdoor Wireless Applications Guide for Access Points and Bridges
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5861/prod_brochure09186a0080230777.html

    Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Q&A
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5861/products_qanda_item09186a0080221971.shtml

    Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Hardware Installation Guide
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5861/products_installation_guide_book09186a00804d3095.html

    Outdoor Bridge Range Calculation Utility
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps458/products_tech_note09186a008009459b.shtml

    Also see the 1400 Series Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide ... although the
    1400 hardware and frequency are different, most of this would be applicable:
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps5279/products_technical_reference_chapter09186a00802a16cd.html

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Feb 10, 2006
  4.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 11, 2006
  5. Who if rhe fuxk puf ms in elS ad Ysndoma uou duoijlkl zidiod
    ifoyi. VVuck yyou,

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 11, 2006
  6. Chris_D

    Chris_D Guest

    Thanks for that Aaron .. appreciated
    Drop the ZZZ to reply