    would have to upgrade to aol broadband gold to have this type of in
    home wireless connection. Does anyone know a way around this if so what
    devices do i need and what configuration do i need to set it up.

    Johnny, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Johnny

    Evan Platt Guest

    "from my pc point to my telephone line"... Huh?

    What are you trying to accomplish?

    Evan Platt, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Johnny

    Mitch Guest

    AOL doesn't have anything to do with it.
    To do this, you would simply need a wireless modem device.
    A modem that connects to the wall connection, but is wireless to your
    computer.
    That's an uncommon device, so the AOL guys might have thought you could
    do it with broadband only.

    Mitch, Oct 25, 2005