    "there are no wireless adapters
    installed so the configuration will quit"
    can some one help

    hunty, Apr 26, 2004

  2. hunty

    °Mike° Guest

  3. I've not used that particular wireless device, but it sounds as though
    you may not have the device hooked up properly. It's a POE (or power
    over ethernet) device, so make sure it has the proper power supply going
    to the CPE over the network cable. Are there any IP, gateway or DNS
    settings you are supposed to set? Who are you connecting to with this
    device? It isn't an in-home networking gadget, so maybe whoever you are
    trying to connect to may have some advice.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 27, 2004