    got a message that one or both nics are using internet connection sharing so
    I can't bridge them. Is there a workaround for this or am I not doing
    something correctly. Thanks.

    Guest, May 25, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Two NICs can not work in one computer and belong to the same Network.

    One simple solution is to take the Wireless NIC out of the Computer. Then bridge the
    Wireless with Driverless Bridge plugged into a Switch together with the remote computer
    and the printers.

    Look at situation two on this page: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), May 26, 2005