    want to unistall SP3, do any readers have any suggestions to help remedy my
    problem? I'm a novice user so if I have left out any information you need
    please let me know.

    OSU Nurse, May 28, 2008

  2. OSU Nurse

    Ken Triebold Guest

    I have two thoughts:

    1. Go to Device Manager and uninstall your wireless adapter, then do a scan
    for hardware changes to reinstall it.

    2. Check to make sure you have the latest driver for your wireless adapter.

    -Ken

    Ken Triebold, May 28, 2008

  3. OSU Nurse

    Pavel A. Guest

    Look if you have 801.x enabled on the wifi connection. Disable it.

    If this won't help, temporarily disable all security on your router and
    adapter,
    and see if it works well and stable (copy a large file, etc).
    Then, setup the security again.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., May 29, 2008