    another
    range of addresses so users can't see the rest of my network.
    Is this possible?

    Crash Fistfight, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Crash Fistfight

    David Hettel Guest

    The simple answer is probably no. An access point has no internal router or
    NAT. That means it depends on an external DHCP server, so normally you'd add
    these to your network and they would extend your existing network. I believe
    what you would want is a wireless router, with a router you could set it up
    so that anyone connecting to the wireless router would be given an address
    in 10.0.0.xxx space. I believe that's what you are looking for. Also see if
    this page helps http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.