Wireless 54G USB Adapter question

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ssllo,

    I am in need for some advice and or help. I just established a Wirelell
    Network. My setup. Wireless 54G Router, 2 - 54G USB Wireless Adapters. I
    have my PC's properly sharing the Internet conection and I do have a Small
    Area Network as well, but my problem is this. Everytime I select "view
    available wirelss networks" I see that I am connected to my router via a
    secured connection, but I do not see my USB Adapter. Now when I select
    "change advance settings", then "Wireless Networks" I can see my Router and
    USB Adapter but my Adapter has a "X" that is colored RED. I can choose my
    USB Adapter and then select properties. I can work from thers but I cannot
    get rid of the red cross.

    I do remember reading somewhere that there is a fix for this but I cannot
    locate it or find it anymore. Does anybody have a solution for this or can
    direct me to the fix?.

    A big thank you in advance!!

    Robert...

    Guest, Apr 25, 2005