    Will someone show me how to insure that the service, when it is started,
    continues to run, or restart, when the laptop is shut down and restarted?

    Thanks,

    Guest, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 11, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 12, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am having the same problem as you. What kind of computer do you have?
    Mine are both Dell. I am also unable to connect anywhere else with my laptop
    except at home. I know very little about computers so any help would be
    greatly appreciated. Thabnks

    Guest, Dec 12, 2006
  5. Guest

    Nemo Guest

    Try This you will need Admin privilage
    Goto control panel
    Administrative tools , Services
    Then click on Windows Zero config.and set to auto.

    Nemo, Dec 12, 2006
  6. Guest

    Nemo Guest

    Is it worth turning off the widows wireless utility
    and reinstall the Broadcom interface utility and see if that works
    better than the windows wireless.
    I had a similar problem with a Belkin card and interface but in my case
    I disabled the Belkin " let this tool manage the wireless settings "
    and found the windows wireless util worked much better than the Belkin
    it still uses belkin drivers but never drops out now.

    Nemo, Dec 12, 2006
  7. Guest

    Robert Arias Guest

    The same thing was happening to me and it cost me $100 to have a tech guy fix it. So here it is.. after re starting Zero configuration again.. go to START then to ALL PROGRAMS then find your wireless card..( wireless utilities).. I have a gateway laptop with XP.. so I have a BROADCOM WIRELESS.. go to its UTILITIES....UNCHECK.. the box that says.. LET THIS TOOL MANAGE MY WIRELESS CONNECTIONS.... press apply and ok.. you shold be go to .. $100 over a little box.. DAMMMM.. :(

    Robert Arias, Jun 29, 2008