    anyone logging in, with the wireless, someone has to login before the
    wireless connection is made.

    Any & all suggestions appreciated!

    Guest, Jul 13, 2005

  2. I am not sure if you can or cannot do this with the XP zero configuration
    (someone else may know) but you certainly can do it with the Funk Odyssey
    Client.

    http://www.funk.com/radius/wlan/wlan_c_radius.asp

    You would have to pay for this, after a demo trial, but it can be set for
    the 'System/machine' to logon to the wireless network. This always happens
    before any user logs on. I have this running successfully, and with WPA2, on
    both XP Prof and 2000 Prof.

    Mike Bernstein

    Mike Bernstein, Jul 13, 2005

  3. Yes.

    The Windows Wireless Zero Configuration service establishes connection as
    soon as it loads. We load before the Winlogon event so this meets all of
    your requirements.

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Jul 15, 2005