WinXP 64 .mp3 summary change to look like WinXP 32?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Manquala, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Manquala

    Manquala Guest

    Hi,

    I hope I am sending this message to the correct place and if not I
    apologize and where should it be posted instead? Please and thank you!

    I just got winxp 64.

    When I right click on a .mp3 with winxp 64 and go to properties then
    summary tab then advance it reads:

    Music

    Track Number

    Description

    Title
    Comments

    When I right click on a .mp3 with winxp 32 and go to properties then
    summary tab then advance it reads:

    Music

    Artist
    Album Title
    Year
    Track Number
    Genre
    Lyrics

    Descirption

    Title
    Comments

    Origin

    Procted

    Audio

    Duration
    Bit Rate
    Audio sample size
    Channels
    Audio sample rate

    How is the winxp 64 .mp3 advanced summary changed to where it looks
    like the winxp 32? Please and thank you! Do I need to go into folder
    options, get codec, ... to fix it? Please and thank you!

    Manquala, Jan 15, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 15, 2006

  3. Manquala

    Colin Nowell Guest

    This is because you are looking at the properties dialogue using the 64bit
    version of Explorer (the default)

    If you run the 32bit version of Explorer, you'll find they are all still
    there...

    Colin Nowell, Jan 15, 2006
  4. Manquala

    Manquala Guest

    wow thank you so much for all your help it works I see the summery like
    32. Thank you thank you thank thank you thank you soo much. I really
    appreciate it. I am able to put options in there that I pick also like
    before. Thank very much. I really appreciate it

    Manquala, Jan 15, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa, Jan 15, 2006