    Nothing else is running. My cpu is 2.0 GHZ, memory is 768mb, hard
    drive space is 100gb + free space.

    HELP! lol Thanks!

    pickarandomword, Nov 25, 2006

  2. I haven't used Scheduler for ages so I can't remember what you could be
    doing wrong.

    If you want to use that thing still you could ask at the UK Hauppauge forums
    where there are a lot of people who will help.
    http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pages/forum.html

    Or you could use one of the many PVR programs available, like GB-PVR.
    http://www.gbpvr.com/

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Nov 25, 2006

  3. pickarandomword

    Top Poster Guest

    Assuming WinTV2000 is displaying the input signal/image?
    If so, with WinTV2000 open -
    Now goto Programs/Hauppauge/WinTV Scheduler
    Click "Add program"
    Ensure under "Source Selection" that WinTV2000 is selected
    Ensure that the option "Record to file" is selected
    Ensure a new file name is assigned
    Ensure the obvious settings are correct: Date/Time etc
    With all settings/times correct, click "Set Program"
    That dialog will close, and WinTV scheduler will display:
    Program Name/Next Run Time/Program Info/Rec/Duration

    If something is wrong these settings will not display and
    you should receive an error message?

    Now these not meant to be patronising questions but they
    have to be asked, But....
    Your PC is powered ON? WinTV will not wake/boot a hibernating
    or shut down PC.
    Likewise, the input source - that is outputting a signal?

    Top Poster, Nov 25, 2006