    try 7-zip - its free, compresses better and fixes problems that winrar
    itself cant fix! i'm converted. i wonder how many people deleted
    "corrupt" rar files that were actually OK? scary....

    cwp, Jan 2, 2004

  2. cwp

    respiky

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    not working

    still not working for me...says something about CRC is corrupt

    respiky, Dec 13, 2008

  3. cwp

    amar32

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    crc problem

    thank u very much it is extracting with 7-zip

    amar32, Sep 21, 2009
  4. cwp

    zcrself

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    It is ok
    thank you for your help

    zcrself, Jun 21, 2011
  5. cwp

    ejom

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks for your suggestion guys. I LOVE U ALL

    ejom, Sep 11, 2011