    Likes Received:
    0
    ANy idea when it is coming out???????????

    loosttt1982, Nov 21, 2005

  2. loosttt1982

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I've never heard of this game...

    Silverstrand, Nov 21, 2005

  3. loosttt1982

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Winning 11/7. is the game i think hes talking about, is a soccer (football, to you non-americans) game.

    no clue on the release date, but i thought it came out a long time ago. ?

    Gez, Nov 22, 2005
  4. loosttt1982

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am non america and proud of it:p but i still call it soccer :p

    unholy, Nov 22, 2005
  5. loosttt1982

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    well you are Special, with a capital 'S', unholy. :D

    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2005
    Gez, Nov 22, 2005
  6. loosttt1982

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Play nice boys...

    ....that's my official interaction as a moderator in this forum. :p

    bigal, Nov 23, 2005
  7. loosttt1982

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    had to fix ur grammarical error there gez :D

    unholy, Nov 23, 2005
  8. loosttt1982

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Grammatical errors?

    "I am a non-American and proud of it, but I still call it Soccer."

    Gez, Nov 29, 2005
  9. loosttt1982

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so ur turning into the son of the alimighty ModFather? :p

    unholy, Dec 1, 2005