    Joe Guest

    sez ZA. Obviously I said "no."

    I don't think this is the instant message feature. Any comments?

    Joe, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Joe

    jayjwa Guest

    Worm!!!

    --
    --------------nonoffensive sig.v2.2RC2?------------------------
    - jayjwa 4 Spammers: mailto:
    The New Atr2. PGP/GPG Keys onsite
    "Why do all the noob's use RedHat,
    speak 4th grade English,
    and cry because their X server crashed?"
    Send HTTP1.1 GET to /cgi-bin/ping-jay.cgi, my domain, 2 mail
    ==Atr2.Ath.Cx: Linux Tough, Powered by Slackware.=============

    jayjwa, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Joe

    Randell D. Guest

    How do you know its WinMX thats trying to send the email messages?

    Did you get the WinMX binary from someplace other than winmx.com?

    Randell D., Oct 3, 2003