    did not reoccur.

    My question: What is a "630"?

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 10, 2004

  2. ChrisCoaster

    Thor Guest

    It's just the error code number that microsoft assigned to that particular
    malfunction. The modem most likely just locked into an unrepsonsive state.
    Happens occasionally, especially if you attempt to reconnect too soon after
    disconnecting. As you discovered, a reboot usually puts things right again,
    because it forces the modem to re-initialize. Unless it happens frequently,
    don't give it much worry.

    Thor, Oct 11, 2004