  1. Charles Kenyon

    mac Guest

    Then use Ctrl+J to skip through your groups.

    mac, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Yes, an undocumented, so far as I know, hot key that really helps. :)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 5, 2006

  3. ....

    TechNet to the rescue: <w>

    <title>KB331923 - An overview of the Cumulative Update for Outlook Express 6.0 SP1</title>

    (search for
    "Ctrl+H" kboutlooke*
    )

    FYI

    Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

    Robert Aldwinckle, Feb 5, 2006
  4. Just goes to show they finally did comment it. I happen to know where and
    when that keystroke got added, and why, but hadn't seen that they'd ever
    made it publicly noted. Glad they did, it's quite useful, actually. Thanks.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 6, 2006

  5. I gave a more complete answer to the question of OE documentation
    a couple of weeks ago

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...ace827-fa6b-4e57-bd2d-bbbc51dda96d&sloc=en-us

    FWIW

    Robert
    ---

    Robert Aldwinckle, Feb 6, 2006
  6. It doesn't seem to matter how the synchronization occurs. I had thought,
    mistakenly, that synchronize newsgroup didn't cause the problem. It will. So
    will just having OE check for new messages every given period or synchronize
    all.

    Stopping watching messages has fixed it. (Although it was difficult to find
    all the messages I was watching and turn it off for each of them.)
    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.

    Charles Kenyon, Feb 6, 2006
  8. Charles Kenyon

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    A little late for you, but View | Layout | Sort By | Watch/Ignore would have
    brought them all to the beginning of the list and therefore, easy to find. I
    still wonder why this happened. It may have been due to a certain single
    post. You might want to mark one new post and test it.

    Was compacting your folders mentioned? I didn't go through all the replies
    here.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS MVP - Outlook Express