    Hello!!

    I've got a compaq presario R3000 Amd 64 bits, anyone knows if exists drivers
    for it?

    Jordi Maycas, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Jordi Maycas

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Did you have a look at the Compaq website? And for your external equipment,
    have a look at the manufacturer's website.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Jordi Maycas

    Jordi Maycas Guest

    yes... in the compaq/hp website there is no drivers for Vista32/64 yet....
    furthermore... I'm also looking for drivers for my zyxel usb adsl modem for
    Vista32/64 also....

    Jordi Maycas, Jun 15, 2006
  4. Jordi Maycas

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Well, can't help you with Vista drivers. For that you have to be in one of
    the Vista newsgroups. Here is a list:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    If you can't find drivers for XP64, you might try and findout what brand
    the chips are, and have a look for generic XP64 drivers on the
    manufacturer's website. Compaq et all guarantee their systems only to work
    with whatever drivers they have on their website.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 15, 2006