Windows XP. Upon Boot UP...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bill Smith, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Bill Smith

    Bill Smith Guest

    (Pent. 4, 2.6 gig, 512 ram...)

    I get one of those windows forms that tells me,

    correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start
    button, and click search.<<<

    I x the form and use the system, However couldn't load a program tonight.

    I did delete a virus witha full system scan last week.

    Do I need to aquire this file again or delete the origin
    of the virus?

    When I first got XP, I downloaded the cd copying hardware from two
    companies after HP's didn't grab.

    Now everytime I start-up, I have a message telling me cd software
    will be unabled to keep the system "unstable"...

    (Didn't know xp had a tricky burning system)

    Anyone know how I can get rid of that warning?

    Thanks in Advance and after.

    Bill Smith, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Bill Smith

    Bill Smith Guest

    Does that mean you don't know?

    Bill Smith, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Bill Smith

    Boomer Guest

    Have you searched Google.com?

    A clue here maybe? If you are talking about the virus.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-
    1&q=cannot+find+NSTASK32&btnG=Google+Search

    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Bill Smith

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003