    are empty. OE hasn't been setup on his account and we just cannot find
    where all these emails are. Does anyone have any recommendations of
    where we can check for these e-mails?

    kyote, Apr 8, 2004

  2. kyote

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I suggest you contact your ISP about your problem. The ISP should be able
    to help you reslove your issues.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 9, 2004

  3. kyote

    kyote Guest

    I'm sorry Duane. Thank you for trying but I seriously doubt my ISP can
    help. It isn't my ISP mailbox that has the mail. I do appreciate you
    replying and trying to help me though. Thank you.

    kyote, Apr 9, 2004