    on many computers laptops and desktops alike, both new and old, but never
    have posted a question about it until now. I assuming the answer will be
    update the video drivers...but aside from that, anything else I could try?

    Spin, Apr 9, 2008

  2. Spin

    MoiMoi Guest

    Believe me, XP just DOES it.

    Quickest fix without reboot is open taskbar properties, UNcheck
    everything that's checked, click apply, then REcheck every option you
    had. Click okay.
    Sometimes you even have to close Taskbar properties after unchecking,
    then reopen and recheck.
    But that works.
    Happens to several XP (Home at least) systems I've ever worked with. I
    don't think it's NVIDIA related per se.

    MM

    MoiMoi, Apr 9, 2008