Windows XP SP2 and Symantec Pull-out

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Matt, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. Matt

    WebWalker Guest

    From the Liveupdate ?

    WebWalker, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Matt

    Don Enderton Guest

    Still not here (via Liveupdate for NIS 2003). I'll believe it (what
    Symantec told you) when I see it.

    By the way, I had to disable Symantec's WMI update on my other computer,
    which is running NIS 2003 with NAV 2004; it works OK for the NAV but I keep
    getting firewall warnings from SP2 which can't be disabled using the usual
    checkboxes.

    - Don

    Don Enderton, Aug 21, 2004