    daughter was pounding on my keyboard earlier tonight and probably hit
    something, then again maybe not.
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

    BCDeputy, Feb 15, 2004

  2. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    Which version of Windows?

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004

  3. BCDeputy

    Harrison Guest

    Never mind my first response, I'm sleepy.
    Click Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore
    Follow the prompts to restore the computer to an earlier date and time.
    A reboot will be required, so close all programs.
    Give your daughter a hug.

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  4. BCDeputy

    trout Guest

    If you're going to troll-slurp; could you go get a room?

    trout, Feb 15, 2004