    CBIC Guest

    What can I say, I'm easily amused. On the bright side, I'll be drunk soon
    and probably challenging Neil to a post-off.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006

  2. And, judging by the headers, I'll take door number 1 Chalk. What do I win?

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    dude, you are soooo far back that you don't stand a chance of coming within
    200 posts of me. You're like 800 posts behind right now. And every post you
    make I will reply to so there is no way you could sanely attempt to...oh,
    never mind...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    so there is no way you could
    Now you're starting to get it.

    CBIC, Jan 19, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <fx=Don Pardo>
    you've won the opprotunity to end the pukes blathering by adding him into

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    *excitement builds to crescendo*

    "YOUR KILLFILE!!!"
    </fx>

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not according to my wife...wait, what are we talking about?

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    And, judging by the headers, I'll take door number 1 Chalk. What do I win?

    a life time membership to icertify.net. No wait, that was just plain
    mean... sorry

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    he's going to get his lawyer and he is going to rush you...

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    All u pimpin mcngp pu$$ies have nothing to offer but killfile/planks
    I really enjoy watching u contained in such small-minded group.
    Muuahaha….
    \=--------=/

    Guest, Jan 22, 2006
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's it, matey. You'll be a-walkin' the plonk now. Arrrrrrrr.

    Frisbee®, Jan 23, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *SNERT*