Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Triail Download -- Now Available !!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 20, 2005.

  1. Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 20, 2005

  2. Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia

    Thanks Mike :)

    Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005

  3. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Justin Yu Guest

    Something's wrong. It keeps showing

    The following error(s) has occurred:
    continue
    shopping

    No Product Key can be returned at this time.

    Justin Yu, May 20, 2005
  4. The site has only "just" gone live please retry later if you are
    experiencing any difficulties.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 20, 2005
  5. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    tawpgk Guest

    I cant even get that far. I get a 404.

    After the effing disaster with the TAP web site, you would think that there
    would have been a little more testing on this before releasing it, no matter
    what the clamor was to get it out.

    While it is quite annoying to be told that is coming soon, but that is
    nowhere near as aggravating as having something out there that you cant even
    get to, and have to repeatedly waste your time getting through.

    How about some quality control and capacity planning??? You had the road map
    from the tap program....

    tawpgk, May 20, 2005
  6. Don't understand,

    Here in South Africa, it's working 100% and in the States, it's not working
    ???...

    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 20, 2005
  7. David R. Norton MVP, May 20, 2005
  8. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    NNBXX Guest

    Ditto here in France :(

    NNBXX, May 20, 2005
  9. Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  10. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    NNBXX Guest

    How lucky you are !

    Not only in the States, but in France neither :(

    NNBXX, May 20, 2005
  11. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 20, 2005
  12. Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2005
  13. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Guest Guest

    download it twice ? , i cannot even download it once :(

    Guest, May 21, 2005
  14. Start downloading it the second time and then download it the first
    time? That oughta fool 'em.

    Seriously, I think, I HOPE, all will be straightened out soon, give it
    a try tomorrow and see if it won't work then.

    David R. Norton MVP, May 21, 2005
  15. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Guest Guest

    it is tomorrow here now , it's 02.10 am :p
    but i will try again later

    Guest, May 21, 2005
  16. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Don Burnette Guest

    Don Burnette, May 21, 2005
  17. Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Nor in Germany...

    r0y

    Roy Coorne, May 21, 2005
  18. Now you're really confusing me! If it was tomorrow yesterday, when
    will it be today? <G>

    Sorry, couldn't resist.

    Please let us know if/when it works for you.

    David R. Norton MVP, May 21, 2005