    with the product but when I switched one of my computers to Xp x64 I find
    that drivers are some time hard to come by.

    Thank anyone.

    Charles B, Aug 25, 2007

  2. Charles B

    Chris H Guest

    No, sorry, it doesn't exist. Microsoft ceased production of the MN-700
    series router and adapters several years ago. Which device are you
    attempting to use, and have you just plugged it in? If it is the router,
    you don't need the software and should just be able to connect.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Aug 25, 2007

  3. Charles B

    Charles B Guest

    I have a MN-710 adapter that I was using on one of my Xp computers and change
    the OS to Windows Xp Pro x64 and found that I cannot load any of the network
    software supplied with the MN-700 router and the adapter..If I knew which
    chip that the MN-710 uses I might be able to find a driver elsewhere..I have
    pluged the adapter in but the x64 system doesn't like it..Thanks

    Charles B, Aug 25, 2007
  4. Charles B

    Chris H Guest

    You don't need the software for the router because you're addressing the
    firmware on the router itself, and should be able to use the operating
    system networking setup to access it. As to the MN-710, that went out of
    production probably four years ago now and if the OS doesn't recognize it
    automatically you're quite honestly out of luck. Microsoft quit updating
    the firmware when they stopped production. Good little adapter, but there
    will not be any support coming out for it.

    Chris H, Aug 25, 2007