Windows XP home product key

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Andrew Summerfield, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Thanks Dan Shea that works fine.

    Andy

    Andrew Summerfield, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Can someone tell me if I can get the Windows XP home product key from the
    registry

    Thanks for any help

    Andy

    Andrew Summerfield, Feb 25, 2004

  3. Andrew Summerfield

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Feb 25, 2004
  4. Andrew Summerfield

    Dan Shea Guest

    Dan Shea, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Andrew Summerfield

    Dan Shea Guest

    According to that page, AIDA32 can extract that infromation as well.
    Haven't tried it on XP, but just tried it on my W2K box and sure
    enough, there it is.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Andrew Summerfield

    ICee Guest

    Interesting. Never thought of using Aida32 for that, but it certainly
    does list the product key. Thanks; "learn something new everyday", as
    the saying goes. :)

    ICee, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Andrew Summerfield

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Dan Shea posted ...
    Yup, works fine on XP .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Andrew Summerfield

    Dan Shea Guest

    You're welcome.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 25, 2004
  9. Andrew Summerfield

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Product key or registration key?

    Juan Pérez, Feb 26, 2004
  10. Andrew Summerfield

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Oops, sorry. That should have been: Product key or Product ID.

    Juan Pérez, Feb 26, 2004
  11. Andrew Summerfield

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Get a program that will display the key