    drive and re-installing the OS etc.

    Thanks

    Adrian

    Adrian Dady, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Try this. If you have a WinXP install disc boot from the disc. Hit 'r' to
    go to the recovery console. Hit 'enter' when prompted then to repair
    C:\Windows, and 'enter' again if it wants a password. At the prompt type
    'fixboot' and hit 'enter' type 'fixmbr' and enter then exit the repair
    console reboot after removing the CD and see what happens.
    cheers

    reginald perrin, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Adrian Dady

    LAPTOP Guest

    This should work on Pro as well. Shouldn't it?

    I have made the 6 disk setup for XP

    LAPTOP, Sep 25, 2003